POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Mathematical Computing Programs/Mathematica Like Programs Server Time
5 Jul 2024 16:33:55 EDT (-0400)
  Mathematical Computing Programs/Mathematica Like Programs (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Woody
Subject: Mathematical Computing Programs/Mathematica Like Programs
Date: 11 Sep 2007 23:40:01
Message: <web.46e75f76cf3ad1b0d76865360@news.povray.org>
Can anyone recommend and free, preferably open source Technical
ComputingMathematical ComputingMathematica Like Programs the use with POV.

I used a student version of Mathematica (Version 4.0) when I was in school,
but am in a profession now that doesn't use it, so I don't really feel like
purchaseing a 2,000 dollar license ( a new computer costs less).

Can anybody recommend and free or open source programs similar to this?

Post a reply to this message