POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Mathematical Computing Programs/Mathematica Like Programs : Re: Mathematical Computing Programs/Mathematica Like Programs Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:03:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mathematical Computing Programs/Mathematica Like Programs
From: Penelope20k
Date: 12 Sep 2007 03:51:21
Message: <46e79a79@news.povray.org>
if you are in a profession that doesn t use it , that means that you don t
need it ..so the best program is ..
Handmade_conputeroff  v1.0

seriously,
well, i dont think that there is an equivalent to mathematica, in fact that
depends of what you calculate by mathematica.

if it is just seeing graphics, or did made lot of improper integrals,  or
the use of complexes.. etc ...

web.46e75f76cf3ad1b0d76865360@news.povray.org...