POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Animation of a computer network Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:27:58 EDT (-0400)
  Animation of a computer network (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Fisco
Subject: Animation of a computer network
Date: 8 Nov 2006 07:30:01
Message: <web.4551ccd960524bc8fb225d000@news.povray.org>
Hello,
Can anyone help me in animating a computer network wchich includes server
and 5 client computers. Animation is needed only when transmitting signals.
The description of animating a computer network is as below:
1. I need a help to depict (design) a computer network (lets say in a
classroom).
1.a. This computer network must contain 6 computers connected with one
switch and one server connected to a switch
2. Supposing that this is a wired network, the animation here will take
place only at the transmission of the signal from the server--> switch -->
client computers.

Thanks in advance, Fisco!

Post a reply to this message

> Can anyone help me in animating a computer network wchich includes server
> and 5 client computers. Animation is needed only when transmitting signals.
> The description of animating a computer network is as below:
> 1. I need a help to depict (design) a computer network (lets say in a
> classroom).
> 1.a. This computer network must contain 6 computers connected with one
> switch and one server connected to a switch
> 2. Supposing that this is a wired network, the animation here will take
> place only at the transmission of the signal from the server--> switch -->
> client computers.
>

> Thanks in advance, Fisco!

This is really the wrong group for this question. When you asked it in
povray.animations it was not clear what you wanted. Even your last answer
to Charles C did not make it clear to me. Do you want to make graphics of
six computers connected to a server in a network with cables and a switch
then have a visual effect when the switch is closed?

Stephen