POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Continuing stopped render strategies Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Continuing stopped render strategies (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Continuing stopped render strategies
Date: 26 Jan 2020 22:07:45
Message: <5e2e5401$1@news.povray.org>
I have a bad habit of stopping a render, making a small change,
rendering again, and then wanting to go back and continue the previous
render. What strategies have you adopted to deal with this type of
situation? Are there any changes developers could make to make things
easier?

Michael

Post a reply to this message