POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : tiling hf's Server Time
5 Jul 2024 15:22:09 EDT (-0400)
  tiling hf's (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Jim Charter
Subject: tiling hf's
Date: 5 Mar 2007 22:47:48
Message: <45ece464@news.povray.org>
I have been working with tiled height_fields with
an image function applied.  I am having difficulties
getting consistent and predictable outcomes.  I'm
fear I've taken it as far as my feeble
brain cells can go.

I have assembled a summary of my trials
and questions here:
http://www21.brinkster.com/jrcsurvey/temp/index.htm

If anyone can shed any light on any part of this either by
explaining the underlying factors or just by offering
a little coaching, I would really
appreciate it.

-Jim

Post a reply to this message