POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Weirdness with +UA Server Time
5 Jul 2024 16:33:06 EDT (-0400)
  Weirdness with +UA (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Orchid XP v3
Subject: Weirdness with +UA
Date: 3 Mar 2007 17:20:36
Message: <45e9f4b4$1@news.povray.org>
I just found something rather odd... If I render an image using +UA, the
transparent parts come out transparent, and the image otherwise looks
the same. Except... when the mosaic preview finishes and the final pass
renders, all the specular highlights vanish! WTH?

Have I discovered a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Post a reply to this message

> I just found something rather odd... If I render an image using +UA, the
> transparent parts come out transparent, and the image otherwise looks
> the same. Except... when the mosaic preview finishes and the final pass
> renders, all the specular highlights vanish! WTH?
>
> Have I discovered a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Please post a scene.  My specular highlights have always shown up when
using +UA.

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message