POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Graphics tablets or alternative input devices : Graphics tablets or alternative input devices Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:14:22 EDT (-0400)
  Graphics tablets or alternative input devices
From: Kyle
Date: 7 Feb 2008 14:33:46
Message: <pnmmq3ldi0pps6oss452l2o5bs5ndlogqp@4ax.com>
I have been considering getting a graphics tablet, but am a little on the fence about
it.  I was thinking about what other input devices might be available to aid with CG,
or just for general use, so
I figured I'd throw out the following questions to the community:

1) Do you use a graphics tablet or other alternative input device?

2) If so, what exactly are you using?

3) How is it working out for you?