POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray webpage : Re: New POV-Ray webpage Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:21:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray webpage
Date: 10 Jul 2002 13:16:34
Message: <pmqoiuc8qror0lnhpaoil739v4pr37kduh@4ax.com>
On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:51:49 +0200, "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde>
wrote:
> > Yes, that would work.  However, I still have to check how it performs on
> > large tables before it can be used.
>
> ...not too well as it requires a temporary table.

temporary in PHP as array or in mySQL ?
it has size with number of used countries or number of users ?
is this so much of space ?

> I think I will go with a
> page generated once per day that is fixed.

can't it be done after every user addition ? I suppose that after a few weeks
it will be stable. I suppose after new country addition user will be
interested in visibility.

ABX