POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : dla roots and rendering : dla roots and rendering Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:28:03 EDT (-0400)
  dla roots and rendering
From: Paul Bourke
Date: 14 Jun 2005 05:32:38
Message: <pdb_NOSPAM-BB3031.19323814062005@news.povray.org>
Some time ago I published some images of 3D diffiusion limited aggregation
that included constraint surfaces.
   http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/~pbourke/fractals/dla3d/
Since then they have also been exhibited at the Simply Complex exhibition
in Zurich.
   http://www.museum-gestaltung.ch/exhibitions/program.html
A few people asked for the programs that created these forms, I have put a
beta version for Mac OS-X and Linux here, you also need POVRay to render
the structures, see the bottom of this page for the downloads.
   http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/~pbourke/fractals/dla3d/
--
Paul Bourke
pdb_NOSPAMswin.edu.au