POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Shortest Code Contest, Third Round?? : Re: Shortest Code Contest, Third Round?? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 20:16:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shortest Code Contest, Third Round??
From: Paul Bourke
Date: 27 Feb 2004 02:24:40
Message: <pdb_NOSPAM-832097.18243927022004@news.povray.org>
> Last time it was 500 bytes.  That was fun.  250 would be okay, I guess.

It has well and truly started withh about 50 entries so far. For
more information see
   http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/~pbourke/povray/scc3/
I would add that the quality this time round is VERY high, perhaps
reducing the bytes and spurred peoples creative juices.

ps: I gave you 6 more bytes....the limit is 256 bytes, not 250 as
originally proposed.
--
Paul Bourke
pdb_NOSPAMswin.edu.au