POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Ubuntu?? : Re: Ubuntu?? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 03:27:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ubuntu??
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 22 Apr 2007 13:40:31
Message: <pan.2007.04.22.17.38.49.530749@nospam.com>
On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 14:27:07 -0400, Warp wrote:

>> [quoted text muted]
>
>   In my computer suse had a better hardware support than ubuntu.

I'd say that's been my experience as well, but Ubuntu has just released an
update so theirs might be slightly ahead ATM.  That said, I've got
all the hardware working on my Thinkpad under 10.1, and I understand
docking station support improved in 10.2. I've even been playing with the
bluetooth adapter the last few days.

I migrated to SUSE from RedHat about 4 years ago, and I've been quite
happy with it.

Jim