POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My hat is off to all of you! : Re: My hat is off to all of you! Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My hat is off to all of you!
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 29 Oct 2006 01:40:16
Message: <pan.2006.10.29.05.40.03.281557@nospam.com>
Hey, Dan:

Wonderful to hear from you again - it's been *years* since we spoke (and
would've been on CompuServe), and I wish I'd gotten the chance to meet up
with you in MN so many years ago when I found out you were based not far
from where I grew up.

I've often wondered how you've been and how things turned out for you -
just good to hear a familiar voice from way back when.

Hope things are good for you these days. :-)

Jim