POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Piano from a beginner : Re: Piano from a beginner Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:16:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Piano from a beginner
From: Eul Bofo
Date: 8 Jun 2006 23:05:59
Message: <pan.2006.06.09.03.02.13.823858@free.fr>
Thanks for the tips, and the adress, Florian. I knew your image, and
frankly speaking, this gave me the idea, but I was unable first time to
retrieve the piano.inc file. Now it's OK, I'll look at it in a while. But
the main point of this work is LEARN, so don't worry, I'll do my own job
;-)

There is a new version, with more little things added : screws and other
things. I'll finish the modelling, and start the round boxes and others
tomorrow (it's LATE here in France :-(

Same address :

http://nicolas.francois.free.fr/fichiers/povray/piano.pov
http://nicolas.francois.free.fr/fichiers/povray/piano.kpm