POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Calling external Math functions from .dll or .so : Re: Calling external Math functions from .dll or .so Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:15:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Calling external Math functions from .dll or .so
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 12 Feb 2005 15:12:07
Message: <pan.2005.02.12.20.12.06.498126@nospam.com>
As you may have noticed, thanks to Christoph's post, I "get it" now. :-)

Seems to me that just stating it the way he did would clarify very quickly
what the issues are.  But that's still no reason to say "let's just not
talk about it" - most newsreaders do have the option to ignore threads
that are of little or no interest to the operator. :-)

Jim