POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : wiki: Requires registration before changes : Re: wiki: Requires registration before changes Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:15:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wiki: Requires registration before changes
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 11 Feb 2005 00:18:28
Message: <pan.2005.02.11.05.18.27.199314@nospam.com>
Glad to be able to provide a contribution. :-)

For what it's worth as well, if running on Windows is a requirement,
there's a page at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Running_MediaWiki_on_Windows that describes
how to set it up.  MySQL has to be used for the database, but there are
Windows versions of that package; it can also use either Apache or IIS and
requires PHP support.

There are a few other requirements, but I've found in my look at it
(installed on Linux to play around with) that the documentation is quite
good - and of course provided in a Wiki format itself. :-)

Jim