POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : oddity in media.cpp : Re: oddity in media.cpp Server Time
2 Jul 2024 09:35:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: oddity in media.cpp
From: Andrew Clinton
Date: 18 Oct 2004 22:35:43
Message: <pan.2004.10.19.02.35.26.366852@uwaterloo.ca>
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:39:53 +0200, Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> Every discussion about design ideas is just ignored,
> regardless of what is being discussed.  As such, there is simply no judgment
> at all made on any idea discussed in public.
> <<<
>
> How to misinterpret that statement to "ignoring [..] ideas that are not to
> the 'Team's liking." is beyond me, and probably anybody else reading this as
> well.

I am sorry that I may have expressed myself poorly in the previous post.
My intention was to point out that I do not think it is productive to
ignore these discussions, for whatever reason, if they may raise issues
that might help the POV-Team in formulating a design for a future version
of the software.