POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : REQ: jack coaster scene files! (an OLD one) : REQ: jack coaster scene files! (an OLD one) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  REQ: jack coaster scene files! (an OLD one)
From: Michael (Micksa) Slade
Date: 30 Sep 2004 09:57:20
Message: <pan.2004.09.30.13.57.18.89957@knobbits.org>
Around 1993 PC Format magazine put (most of) the file for this scene on their
magazine's cover disk, along with povray v1.

It was this issue that introduced me to povray, as well as their mag :)

The scene was by the immortal Mike Miller.  it was of a jack-in-the-box with
wheels on a roller coaster.

I have all the files from all the mag disks I ever got with PC Format, but I
bluddy don't have this :/

It was issue 19 or so, I think.

Anyone have it, perchance?

Mick.

--
My email address is "micksa@", not "micksa-news@".
VOTE [1] CAPITAL PUNISHMENT FOR SPAMMERS