POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : image_pattern bug : Re: image_pattern bug Server Time
3 Aug 2024 20:14:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: image_pattern bug
From: Christian Walther
Date: 29 Oct 2003 06:34:14
Message: <pan.2003.10.29.11.34.27.21211@gmx.ch>
> Ok. color2gray conversion is already changed and unified for several places of
> source code. it is even more than marked in sources of MegaPOV 1.0 with
> CONNECT_GRAY_EVALUATION_PATCH.

Fine. I just checked, and the image_pattern bug is indeed already fixed in
MacMegaPOV 1.0 (in the same way I suggested). The calculations in
bump_map(...) are still the old (wrong) ones in the MacMegaPOV 1.0 source,
so I guess this is one of the places you are referring to by "even more".

 -Christian