POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3.5 Question : Re: 3.5 Question Server Time
3 Aug 2024 20:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.5 Question
From: Christian Walther
Date: 27 Oct 2003 10:40:52
Message: <pan.2003.10.27.15.41.01.149594@gmx.ch>
>     I know that this subject has been discussed at length in the news
> groups, but It was never adequitely resolved.  At least not to me.
>
>     When v3.5 build 173 was released...

(by the way, this should have been posted to povray.macintosh)

Have you tried the 3.5.1 RC builds (when they hadn't expired yet), build 181
and 185? They worked much better in Mac OS X, so I guess they also
resolved the issues in Mac OS 9. Unfortunately build 185 has expired some
days ago, and there's no substitute yet on the download page
(http://mac.povray.org/download/macosx102.html).

 -Christian