POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : To: The POV team On: Exact terms of the license : Re: To: The POV team On: Exact terms of the license Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:22:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: To: The POV team On: Exact terms of the license
From: Tailkinker
Date: 20 Aug 2003 16:10:44
Message: <pan.2003.08.20.20.11.30.564635@yahoo.co.uk>
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 11:50:00 -0400, None wrote:

> See: "CONDITIONS FOR CD-ROM DISTRIBUTION CONDITIONS FOR
> SHAREWARE/FREEWARE DISTRIBUTION" and "CONDITIONS FOR COMMERCIAL
> BUNDLING"

"Also, a distribution that would otherwise have qualified under the
'shareware/freeware distributor' terms, but which is constructed in such a
way that it would be of little or no practical use without POV-Ray, is
considered commercial and must use the commercial bundling rules."

My program is worthless without POV-Ray.  But it is freeware.

--
ICQ#66022322
http://tailkinker.contrabandent.com