POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Questionable Content on the Newsgroups : Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups
From: ABX
Date: 6 Apr 2004 02:38:57
Message: <paj470tquqgovupb6rulap3ac4e8ul9g6b@4ax.com>
On 5 Apr 2004 19:16:44 -0400, "Rafal 'Raf256' Maj" <spa### [at] raf256com> wrote:
> What gives You right to decide what other persons should or should not see?
> Are You some God?

Smoking has side effects to non smokers.
Using deodorants has side effect kilometers above earth.
Supporting Saddam by some countries some years ago had side effects nowadays.
Ignoring Lepper (Polish specific) a few years ago makes our future danger.

Observing wrong behaviours without reaction does not stop wrong behaviours. It
only encourage to propagate this behaviour. There is nothing related to
christianism in it. It's social problem of preserving some respect to
conventional rules so our children could live in peace.

ABX