POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That XKCD thing : Re: That XKCD thing Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That XKCD thing
From: Stephen
Date: 13 May 2009 15:50:25
Message: <p39m05t6289vgpf6sjd9kf3ss2ormca7s3@4ax.com>
On Mon, 11 May 2009 19:06:16 -0700, Chambers <ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> wrote:

>Have you ever gotten up for work, showered, gotten dressed, and went out
>to wait for the bus only to realize that it's 3:30 in the morning, and
>you could go back to sleep for 3 more hours?

When I worked offshore, and we used to share cabins, my boss had the very
annoying habit of waiting until his cabin mate's alarm went off then he dashed
to the shower and toilet first. This went on for some time until his cabin mate
set his alarm to go off about 4 am then went back to sleep as Jim had his
shower. Perfecto :-)
--

Regards
     Stephen