POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Retrieving / Changing output options from script : Re: Retrieving / Changing output options from script Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:11:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Retrieving / Changing output options from script
From: ABX
Date: 2 Jul 2003 02:37:08
Message: <ouu4gvgbkgiq8bl1uv6ha761sjqk5cns74@4ax.com>
On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 21:14:36 -0400, Jesse Hallam <hal### [at] amtelecomnet> wrote:
> For example, if the pov src file = "test.pov", then the resulting image
> (in my configuration, would be test.png) -- I would like to grab
> "test.png", and change it to "test_image_map.png", which is then read in
> on the second pass.

You can't read name of output from within a script thought unofficial patched
MegaPOV has prepared feature (for next relase) with reading name of currently
rendered image (numbered in animation). This name could be written into new ini
file for post_frame_command http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/130/

ABX