POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Unhandled Exceptions... : Re: Unhandled Exceptions... Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:18:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unhandled Exceptions...
From: Fredrik Eriksson
Date: 16 Sep 2004 19:43:28
Message: <opsef1jpgccs6ysw@frogeater.bredbandsbolaget.se>
On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:13:06 -0700, =Bob=
<robertUNDERSCOREdobbinsATmailDOTtdsDOTnet> wrote:
> Four people have confirmed the error so far.

You can add me to that list.

> I think it's a bug now. I downloaded the source and
> made a debug version. I can make a work-a-round
> to eliminate the problem for a missing parameter in
> an "ifdef" or an "ifndef" and it works fine. It seems to
> be in the source file, tokenize.cpp in the function
> Get_Token. That doesn't mean that really is the problem,
> just that it's where I traced it to and I don't have time to
> look any deeper.

For me, the exception occurs in the function Terminate_Tokenizer.

I was able to "fix" it, but I'm not very familiar with the code that
handles macro calls, so I can't at this point be sure that I didn't break
something else.
For what it's worth, here's what I did:

In the file tokenize.cpp:
  In the function Return_From_Macro:
    After the line:
     Input_File->In_File = Cond_Stack[CS_Index].Macro_File ;
    Add the line:
     Cond_Stack[CS_Index].Macro_Same_Flag = true;

Perhaps someone who knows more about the code than I do could tell us if
that is a good fix or not.

--
FE