POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Antialiasing before or after clipping... : Re: Antialiasing before or after clipping... Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Antialiasing before or after clipping...
From: Fredrik Eriksson
Date: 3 Sep 2004 16:21:16
Message: <opsdrphpdbcs6ysw@frogeater.bredbandsbolaget.se>

wrote:

> 	You do know that the ISO-C99 standard defines uint32_t for an int
> type that's guaranteed to be 32 bits, don't you? It's in the stdint.h
> header

Unfortunately, that doesn't help much since C++ is based on C90. Some
C++ compilers provide C99 compatibility as an extension, but then we're
back at the portability issue.

In this case however, it's a non-problem, since POV-Ray won't work on
platforms where 'int' is smaller than 32 bits anyway.

--
FE