POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Outputing floating point or 32-bits per color frame data : Re: Outputing floating point or 32-bits per color frame data Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Outputing floating point or 32-bits per color frame data
From: Fredrik Eriksson
Date: 25 Aug 2004 13:46:59
Message: <opsdaud7fhcs6ysw@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:09:28 +0200, Christoph Hormann
<chr### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> I just mean i would like to see such a code because it is not straight
> away for me to write, especially not efficiently.

everything right, but it seems to work now.

It needs to be tested thoroughly, and I want to make it a little more
endianness-friendly, but I should have something to show you soon.

I don't know how it ranks regarding efficiency though; I've been more
concerned with correctness.

--
FE