POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Quilted help c0 values missing? : Quilted help c0 values missing? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:23:28 EDT (-0400)
  Quilted help c0 values missing?
From: Phil Cook
Date: 8 Sep 2004 12:20:13
Message: <opsd0no8akefp2ch@news.povray.org>
In 3.5.11.27 Quilted the red text that appears between the graphs giving
the c0 value appears to be missing, I've checked with the 3.5 help file
6.7.11.27 and it appears fine there, can anyone confirm this before I make
a fool of myself in p.doc.inbuilt again?

V3.6.1.id8.win32

--
Phil Cook

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.