POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Object Pattern in Media : Re: Object Pattern in Media Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Object Pattern in Media
From: Marcus Lundberg
Date: 8 Sep 2004 18:19:10
Message: <opsd0399jmgccxe1@news.povray.org>
> I dont know about your error, but is your man appearing or is the error
> preventing you from seeing the object?

The error occurs before rendering starts.
While leaving a potential bug or misunderstanding without resolving it
isn't usually something I do, I've decided that I'm just going to make my
own approximation to a human, using merged sphered in Moray.  If it's just
going to be a whispy ghost, it doesn't have to look very good when solid.