POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Can't work out the right scale/translate : Re: Can't work out the right scale/translate Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can't work out the right scale/translate
From: Phil Cook
Date: 1 Jul 2004 10:04:42
Message: <opsagpbfwsefp2ch@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 01 Jul 2004 14:50:42 +0100, Phil Cook
<phi### [at] nospamdeckingdealscouk> did spake, saying:

Yes! Applying the image_map then carving it out with the planes seems to
keep everything matched up even when changing distances or angles. Great
now all I've got to do is create two matching landscapes and render all
the images twice :P

OOC O wise Shay do you happen to know how to get the image_map image to
the brightness of the original image even {ambient 1} seems to add a grey
cast, not really a problem adds to the 'magic'.

--
Phil Cook

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.