POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : BSP tree bounding patch : Re: BSP tree bounding patch Server Time
3 Jul 2024 06:19:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BSP tree bounding patch
From: George Pantazopoulos
Date: 28 Nov 2003 00:24:59
Message: <oprzb1fme1u942mt@news.povray.org>
I can indeed build povray-3.50c, Andrew.

	I just tried copying all the modified source files, but not any of the
Makefiles, and I came very close to compiling it.. but it errored out with
"undefined reference to Instersect_Bsp_Tree()" and several other BSP
related errors like that.

Besides adding bsptree.cpp to the list of source files in the Makefile,
what else would I have to add to it?

Thanks,
George