POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : analyse d'ombrage : Re: analyse d'ombrage Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:22:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: analyse d'ombrage
From: Phil Cook
Date: 7 Jun 2004 10:22:01
Message: <opr8793ym2efp2ch@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 04 Jun 2004 18:02:46 -0400, Alain <aze### [at] qwertygov> did
spake, saying:

> Harold nous apporta ses lumieres ainsi en ce 2004/06/04 17:08... :
>
>> Babblefish gives us English folks this:
<snip>
> Hoo! the /Joys/ of automated translation... Whatever the original and

> loony toonesk language.

Lycos's http://translation.lycos.com/ :

Hello with all and all, within the framework of a project I need to
make analysis of shade starting from a launcher of rays. Naturally one
directed me towards POV-RAY which I discover. I wonder up to what
point it is possible with Pov-Ray to recover entities impacted by a
shade to be able after writing them in a file and possibly thereafter
processed these data? To be more illustrative, let us imagine that
according to my model I project the shade of an object on the
"ground". I will wish to be able to identify all the "elements"
covered by the shade and possibly the "density" of this shade. By
hoping that my question is comprehensible, I await any information
avidemment. Thank you at the community. Marc.

Still didn't get avidemment and still a bit looney-toonesk, but still
sense can be discerned a little better than Babblefish's for future
reference.

--
Phil Cook

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.