POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LOTW atmospheric tests : Re: LOTW atmospheric tests Server Time
17 May 2024 04:46:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LOTW atmospheric tests
From: Nathan O'Brien
Date: 5 Jun 2004 23:35:54
Message: <opr85ll2w7qe14i4@user-uzkaejdv52>
Hi Jaime,

yes, I still need to work on the crackle component. At the moment I'm
using the same turbulence settings for all the pattern types. I'll have to
code in a more complex turbulence function.

Hope to see you LOTW updates. The first set were fantastic. Very much
looking forward to the code.

When this is all over, and we have a stable set of high quality code,  I
was toying with the idea of posting some images to the usenet news groups
and sites usch as "renderosity" titled "POVRAY is not a landscape
renderer. Is yours?".