POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Ingraving Text : Re: Ingraving Text Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:33:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ingraving Text
From: Phil Cook
Date: 6 May 2004 06:26:08
Message: <opr7kpv7p4p4ukzs@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 6 May 2004 09:49:09 +0100, Felbrigg <som### [at] microsoftcom> wrote:

>> On an unrelated note, is there a list of included things (textures,
>> pigments, whatever) that comes with the program, or do I have to copy
>> them
>> from the website?
>>
> If your on windows, look in Program Files\PovRay For Windows\ Scenes\Inc
> Demos
>
> There are a lot  of demo pov files in there that show you a lot of
> pigments
> and textures.  The Pov files will show you what textures are in what
> files.
>
> Have fun...

They are also listed in the help file under "Standard Include Files", but
better yet try http://texlib.povray.org/ which will show you what they
look like without having to render all those files :)

Enjoy creating your sword.

--
Phil Cook

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.