POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trio : Re: Trio Server Time
8 Jul 2024 03:52:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trio
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 27 Dec 2014 14:20:03
Message: <op.xrjjyrjbufxv4h@xena.home>
On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 22:35:07 +0200, Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:

> On 17/12/2014 18:15, Nekar Xenos wrote:
>> Also, the weather is a lot milder than Nigeria. A really hot day would
>> be a
>> little over 30 deg Celsius here.
>>

> I was there from January to March, just before the Harmattan, I did not
> find Port Harcourt overly hot.

I'm not sure exactly which part he was from. He's always saying the heat
there is so bad that all vehicles have to have air-con.

I would like to live in a place that doesn't get any hotter than 24 deg
Celsius and doesn't go below 0 - though snow would be cool :)

>> I have now been informed that it wasn't cable theft, it was a road
>> works mishap.
>> Hopefully I should have adsl again by Sunday.
>
> Good, it did not make sense to me other than vandalism.

Phone cable theft and power cable theft is common in South Africa. I
suppose they don't use whatever the latest technology is in the rest of
the world here. Maybe there's more copper in our cables than elsewhere.

> I am pleased that you will be connected again. Soon?

I am now connected! =D

--
-Nekar Xenos-