POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Impossible triangle, animated : Re: Impossible triangle, animated Server Time
27 Apr 2024 17:39:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Impossible triangle, animated
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 17 Jun 2013 01:19:03
Message: <op.wys41yswufxv4h@xena>
On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:05:53 +0200, Christian Froeschlin <chr### [at] chrfrde>
wrote:

> Now, that being said you can certainly define some 4d cubelike
> thing and a position in 4d space that causes 3d projections to align
> in an analogous way to a specific 3d "impossible object". But I think
> there is no longer any specific strangeness associated with that.

That is exactly what I was asking. Not for it to be an impossible object,
but rather an assertion that the impossible object is not impossible, it
is 4d. My question is where can I find a formula to prove/disprove this?

--
-Nekar Xenos-