POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Artists - 3d painting (WIP) : Re: Artists - 3d painting (WIP) Server Time
14 May 2024 01:30:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Artists - 3d painting (WIP)
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 21 May 2013 23:35:04
Message: <op.wxguwoa2ufxv4h@xena>
On Wed, 22 May 2013 01:15:40 +0200, Alain <kua### [at] videotronca> wrote:

>>> Has anyone already suggested making a (cross-eyed) stereo-pair?
>>>
>> That's an idea. I only have a method for a (wide-eyed?) stereo-pair
>> though. Do you have any code, or do you do it with separate renders?
>>

> You only need to reverse the positions of each parts. If you have a
> parameter for the eyes separation or parallaxe, just negate it.

Unfortunately that wont work for my method. My method is simply a camera
with a repeated spherical warp normal - one for each eye. so it's not
physically correct, it just works in one render :)

Can you give me an example of how to do this? ATM the only other method I
can think of is two renders stitched together in Photoshop.

--
-Nekar Xenos-