POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [Announce: Image2Color_map] x86 CTP Pre-Alpha Available. : Re: [Announce: Image2Color_map] x86 CTP Pre-Alpha Available. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:28:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Announce: Image2Color_map] x86 CTP Pre-Alpha Available.
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 18 Jan 2011 19:11:31
Message: <op.vpi35et30819q0@gdsentropy.nc.rr.com>
On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 08:12:12 -0500, Thomas de Groot
<tDOTdegroot@interdotnlanotherdotnet> wrote:
> I already mailed to you with couple of preliminary remarks.

Ah, very good; I see that now. I will implement those items tonight.

> Just an additional comment on this: No, output folder choice does not
> work. When
> filled in, the output is either nor written to the folder or disappears
> in limbo :-)  Leaving the option blank makes the app write the output to
> C:\

Hmm...well thats an oops. lol..It appears I did indeed forget to wire that
up.

> Thomas

I will take care of the items you mentioned in your e-mail, as well as
updating the XML dump to catch up to currently implemented features, then
post an alpha. I'll let you know when its done.

I have turned off the output color image preview by default, as such
improves speed by a few hundred percent.

--
Ian McDonald
Lean Agile .NET 4.0/MVC