POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Procedure for posting utilities? : Procedure for posting utilities? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Procedure for posting utilities?
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 29 Dec 2010 23:12:21
Message: <op.voidysbe0819q0@gdsentropy.nc.rr.com>
I have made a utility (win 32 and 64, .NET 4.0) which harvests color_maps
 from input images, and was wondering what the policy for posting utilities
might be (other than posting to p.b.u).

It has a decent quantity of useful features, and future development will
be rather swift, so I won't be posting intermediate "feature" releases and
crowding up the server, but I still want to use proper etiquette.

Guidance is appreciated...

Thanks!

--
Ian McDonald