POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blob count limit? Seriously? : Re: Blob count limit? Seriously? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blob count limit? Seriously?
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 26 Dec 2010 19:06:25
Message: <op.vocikyd90819q0@gdsentropy.nc.rr.com>
Yes, that would work...but only for me. I am making a macro for general
consumption.

But given your response I see there is essentially no hope of changing
this in any way.
As a fellow software developer I understand; low request features/changes
which are not bugs are not very high sprint priorities.
As a user, it sucks, and I was actually surprised that there even was such
a limit.

I will adaptively disable the portion of code responsible for generating
the mass of extra components; while not an optimal solution, it is a
solution none the less.

I would like to thank you and the rest of the pov team for your continued
development; I would not be where I am today were it not for pov-ray. :)

Merry Christmas!

--
Ian McDonald
Lean Agile .NET 4.0/MVC