POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : A thought and a question : Re: A thought and a question Server Time
27 Jun 2024 13:50:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A thought and a question
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 17 Dec 2010 19:09:28
Message: <op.vnvupyo50819q0@gdsentropy.nc.rr.com>
Well, honestly...I think Catbert may have transferred to ITSec, as

Codeplex, Sourceforge, any tech blog, all forums, all newsgroups, MSDN

library, MSDN social and pretty much anything else of potential use to a

developer is blocked. :(

I am flabbergasted that anything but intra-net is allowed at all, given

the totalitarian content filters we have..

Ian