POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blobs to mesh conversion? : Re: Blobs to mesh conversion? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobs to mesh conversion?
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 13 Dec 2010 23:18:05
Message: <op.vnorkds20819q0@gdsentropy.nc.rr.com>
Ok; very good then. I know someone has already made something of this sort
here...and I have seen a number of c# versions.

My snow/icicle macro already uses trace and inside, but I was quite
unaware that a point was a valid parameter of the inside method; I thought
that it only accepted objects. I guess pov has overloads too. ;)

I have noticed a pattern...almost everything I want to do with a computer
involves complicated stuff that hasn't been implemented yet lol! ;)

Ian