POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blobs to mesh conversion? : Re: Blobs to mesh conversion? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobs to mesh conversion?
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 13 Dec 2010 23:05:05
Message: <op.vnoqypja0819q0@gdsentropy.nc.rr.com>
Interesting...quite interesting.

I wonder though; no matter the non-blob approach taken, it seems that when
considering the textures, if one were to have two blobs of differing
texture they would no longer "mix" as they do with blob objects. If this
is the case then a lot of the realism gained through slope textures+blobs
would be lost.

Ian