POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : A thought and a question : Re: A thought and a question Server Time
27 Jun 2024 13:57:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A thought and a question
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 13 Dec 2010 21:53:34
Message: <op.vnonnixi0819q0@gdsentropy.nc.rr.com>
Ah..so it sounds like this would be essentially a boondoggle without a
patch to povray.. :(

I don't like boondoggles. My typical contract already resembles a Dilbert
comic (today I was in a meeting to determine who would be in the meeting
to define a process for deciding if we should pass a 1 or a 100 to a
particular webservice...*cries*)

Ian