POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Gah... : Re: Gah... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gah...
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 24 Sep 2010 04:44:41
Message: <op.vji3wtvumn4jds@phils>
And lo On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 13:15:45 +0100, Mike Raiford
<"m[raiford]!at"@gmail.com> did spake thusly:

> On 9/23/2010 6:59 AM, Invisible wrote:
>

>> Well, whatever. In the case of knowing the Greek alphabet, this is
>> trivially searchable. Indeed, you just need to type "Greek alphabet"
>> into Wikipedia...
>
> That is, of course, if you know the character you're looking at belongs
> to the Greek alphabet. Otherwise, googling is futile.
>
> Though, I guess since it's a mathematical symbol chances are, it's Greek.

Although if you know its a mathematical symbol you can Google that and get
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_of_mathematical_symbols as the first
return and just scroll down that until you see the same one ;-)

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com