POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Web page construction : Re: Web page construction Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:19:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Web page construction
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 22 Sep 2010 05:50:08
Message: <op.vjfhl0s3mn4jds@phils>
And lo On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:35:08 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake thusly:

> I think I'm going to go with <table>, simply because it lets me actually
> achieve the rendering result I want. Sure, tables are evil. OTOH, my
> data actually *is* a table! So putting it in <table> isn't that much of
> a hack.

Well yeah if it's tabular data present it in a table nothing evil about
that well unless you're going to use nested tables just for display
purposes that's frowned upon; and if you're not then you're going to have
to style every single cell and that's just messy.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com