POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 37 and C++0x : Re: Beta 37 and C++0x Server Time
7 Jul 2024 11:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beta 37 and C++0x
From: Fredrik Eriksson
Date: 3 Jun 2010 03:45:41
Message: <op.vdprudfs7bxctx@toad.bredbandsbolaget.se>
On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 05:10:00 +0200, Chris Cason
<del### [at] deletethistoopovrayorg> wrote:
> I clearly stated I would fix it; yet you chose to be
> insulting in response ('whether we care enough' is clearly not intended
> to be polite).

It was never my intention to be insulting. That you choose to see things
that way is unfortunate, but not my doing.

> Hint: obliquely insulting developers who give their time for free isn't a
> good way to get things done.

Taking offence when none was intended is not very productive either.

It is abundantly clear that in addition to what anyone feels about the
technical issues under discussion, the very way I construct sentences is
being construed as a personal attack. Consequently, I will refrain from
further attempts at participation.

--
FE