POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 37 and C++0x : Re: Beta 37 and C++0x Server Time
4 Jul 2024 18:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beta 37 and C++0x
From: Fredrik Eriksson
Date: 31 May 2010 08:16:17
Message: <op.vdkkdetg7bxctx@toad.bredbandsbolaget.se>
On Mon, 31 May 2010 13:29:22 +0200, clipka <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote:

> Don't worry - that sentence of mine wasn't really addressed to you in
> particular.

I know, but since I have both the will and the means to do it (and I also
seem to be the only one actually affected so far), my offer still stands.

What would be the appropriate way to get such changes integrated into the
official code tree?

> After all, you just reported the issue and hinted at the underlying
> problem - that puts you into different shoes than other people who have
> been involved in this discussion and expressed their opinion of how
> things should be done instead.

Oh, I have opinions, make no mistake. I hinted at mine in the original
post, but I did not consider it worthwhile to get involved in the ensuing
name-calling and dick-waving.

--
FE