POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 37 and C++0x : Re: Beta 37 and C++0x Server Time
4 Jul 2024 18:32:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beta 37 and C++0x
From: Fredrik Eriksson
Date: 30 May 2010 18:08:57
Message: <op.vdjg47ux7bxctx@toad.bredbandsbolaget.se>
On Sun, 30 May 2010 23:51:38 +0200, clipka <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote:

> Plus, it is also vitally important that the person proposing a solution
> is willing to pay some price for it. For instance, invest a fair deal of
> patience. Or actively helping to implement it.

I would certainly be willing to put in the effort required to "fix" this
issue. However, considering the various opinions presented in this thread,
I think it would be unwise to "just go ahead and make it so" until there
is some consensus as to which solution is to be preferred. Unfortunately,
there is as far as I know no coding style guide for POV-Ray, so personal
opinions (sometimes strongly held) are bound to come into play.

--
FE