POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tabulation : Re: Tabulation Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tabulation
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 6 May 2010 12:08:25
Message: <op.vcakgee5mn4jds@phils>
And lo On Thu, 06 May 2010 16:36:28 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake thusly:

>> I know the feeling though as DaBoss is throwing in the towel with
>> Windows and PC's and wants to go down the dominatrix route with Apple.
>
> You've got to admit, it *is* shiny.

It is very shiny.

>> Okay something simple, he complains about the weight of his laptop so
>> roughly how much does each 'size' weigh - doesn't say.
>
> Now that I would have thought would be documented somewhere...

If it is it's not obviously placed.

> How heavy is "too much" though? ;-)

His laptop is heavy, then again it is a gaming rig because he wanted the
POWER and it is 3 years old.

It's just a 'my mate's got one and he likes it'; and 'it will handle
emails better' yes because it won't be using the crap-tastic Outlook 2007
with it's Word HTML engine that we had to install so as to get your mobile
contacts to sync with the crappy mobile software; and 'my mate just opened
it and it was ready to use' well yes yours can do that to you just close
the lid then open it again and tap in your password ya know like you do
every damn day; and 'it will work better with my iPhone' gosh will it an
Apple iPhone and an Apple iMac both with their strictly controlled
software ya might be right there I'd never have guessed that; and 'it will
talk to the internet and the printer and everything better' yes because
it's magic.

Sigh.

--
Phil Cook