POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tabulation : Re: Tabulation Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tabulation
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 6 May 2010 11:14:29
Message: <op.vcahyim5mn4jds@phils>
And lo On Thu, 06 May 2010 10:33:27 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake thusly:

> Invisible wrote:
>
>> Damnit, and I *still* forgot to include the required RAM types... *sigh*
>
> Fixed.
>
> Now all I need to do is stare at 20,000 benchmarks and slowly go mad...

Tcch where are the frequency ranges and the L3 cache sizes?

I know the feeling though as DaBoss is throwing in the towel with Windows
and PC's and wants to go down the dominatrix route with Apple. So i7 or i5
processor, which ones are they using - doesn't say. Well how many cores
does it have - doesn't say. Okay something simple, he complains about the
weight of his laptop so roughly how much does each 'size' weigh - doesn't
say.

Digging around beyond the configuration screen it states they're using the
32nm dual cores, tying that to the speeds and the 2xRAM sticks means the
i5-540M and the i7-620M, still can't find weights except "light" and still
no built-in Blu-ray option, go figure.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com